Monday, August 07, 2006

Wedding Bells

Okay - so I'm late in publishing news. I never said that this site was going to be the place where news was going to be broken. Anyways - Erns and Hezza are engaged!!
Since I am speechless, I will try to express my elation, joy, surprise and excitement by hijacking the quotations of other people: (okay, some are just random quotes)

"Holy Crap!" - Frank Barone - Everybody Loves Raymond
"Woohoo!" - Homer Simpson - The Simpsons
"Excellent..." - Monty Burns - The Simpsons
"What the?" - Rove McManus - Rove Live
"Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer." - Tony Denozo - NCIS
"No soup for you! Come back, one year!" - The Soup Nazi - Seinfeld
"Oxygen! I need some oxygen! This is major!" - George Costanza - Seinfeld
"That's gold baby!" - Jerry Seinfeld - Seinfeld
"You beauteeee!" - Chris Handy (aka "Buddha") Channel 7 Rugby Commentator

You know, I thought I had more quotes in me. How disappointing...

2 comments:

erns said...

thanks for that tim, another one now too, tedds and claire...

Helen said...

wow, helen and eric one week.
steve and claire the next.
who will be this sunday?!!!

hmmm.